Attracting audiences/ticket sales
Groups hiring the venue must arrange their own publicity and ticketing and provide their own programmes. We ask that you promote Music for All @ SMSG in your publicity materials, using resources our Publicity Officer will provide.
Music for All @ SMSG will advertise events on our website and on poster displays outside the church.
Arrangements on the day
Our volunteer Events Manager ensures that each Event has a nominated Event Leader in attendance before, during and after an event.
Our nominated Event Leader will make arrangements with you to:
- Open up at agreed times for rehearsal and concert
- Arrange for seating adjustments as agreed and return seating after concert
- Familiarise you with lighting control and sound equipment
- Organise heating as appropriate
- Agree any other requirements